Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bye bye Howlz ~

Go down 
+2
Orange
Howlz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Howlz

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Hey newbies. :3

I'm sure you're all DEVASTED to hear that my account has been permanently banned as of today.

Basically I might have offended someone too much, I don't know if it was someone from the guild who reported me or someone random, because I don't pull punches at anyone.

I spent quite alot of time and effort on my character so I really don't feel like starting all over again. So I won't be making a new character.

Anyways, I will try to appeal my ban, but there's no guarantee the ban will be lifted. So, goodbye for now. :3

Howlie ~
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:17 am

HOWLZ! D:
Back to top Go down
Liberate
Admin
Admin
Liberate

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Goodness, whose cereal did you poop in to cause something like that to happen?

Regardless, I hope that they do repeal the ban. Unless you really made someone outside of the guild angry, nobody ever told us about you offending them so much by saying something that they would report you, nor have I ever really seen you say anything in the guild that would cause so much grief that they'd permanently ban you like that.
Back to top Go down
Howlz

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:54 pm

I don't think I did anything to deserve a permanent ban either. So that's what I'll be using as my excuse for the appeal. :<

Fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:55 pm

This makes me sad.. ._.
Back to top Go down
https://fuerim.forumotion.com
Liberate
Admin
Admin
Liberate

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:01 pm

The only things you could have done was be extremely racist, sexist, or directly insult a GM/GS so severely that it called for a ban, assuming it was an "offensive" issue.

Otherwise, you could have done something that the server thought was "lol third-party program" and it banned you for that, which would be on the server. So many people have been banned that way, and the GMs are usually jerks and don't solve those kinds of issues, or not right away, generally. Let's just hope the issue gets resolved soon.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:05 pm

I say you make a new Character, i will give up my free game time to help you level and even give you my gold. We cant let a great member of the guild to just be destroyed like this.
Back to top Go down
Howlz

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:05 pm

Orange wrote:
I say you make a new Character, i will give up my free game time to help you level and even give you my gold. We cant let a great member of the guild to just be destroyed like this.

No thanks, pal. :3 I'll just take a break and wait for their reply.

If they remove the ban I'll just casually log in like nothing happened, and if they don't remove it I'll just go back to playing online mahjong while waiting for Guild Wars 2 ~
Back to top Go down
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:45 am

;_____________;
Back to top Go down
https://fuerim.forumotion.com
Orange

Orange

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 am

Its your choice, but i think its a bad one...
We are all willing to help you make and level a new character maybe even better than the old one.
>_>

Howlz, Think about it.
Please.
Back to top Go down
Howlz

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Well, atleast I tried but they will not remove the ban. Basically the reply was just a blunt "This ban is permanent.".

So, farewell for good now! I wasn't in the guild for long but I grew to like it, and I rarely like guilds. So I hope the guild succeeds and avoids pointless drama! :3

Howlie ~

PS. If you totally fell in love with me and can't live without me (this means most of you), PM me and I'll give you my messenger address.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:00 am

-__-"

Howlz...
Why not make a new Character? URG
Back to top Go down
Howlz

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:20 am

To be honest, Orange, I really didn't enjoy the game so much that I'd want to start over. ;__;

Also I can't seem to be able to reply to PM's, so here's my messenger addy: pesukarhu@hellokitty.com !
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:01 am

Fine, Okay Hello kitty xD
Back to top Go down
Nyte

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:46 am

Awwwww Howlz!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Grever

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:07 am

The world is full of unfairness and unreasonable judgements... Things doesn't always go as planned...

...but that's just life and you just have to deal with it. Howlz, I hardly knew you, but just as anyone else in this guild, I will miss you. Sad

Good luck on your journey forward Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye Howlz ~   Bye bye Howlz ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye bye Howlz ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire :: General :: Discussions and Introductions :: Eden Eternal-
Jump to: