Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:

Go down 
+5
Qpid
StormGra
KioKioKitty
ZuhuraLeion
Likaria
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: Empty
PostSubject: Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:   Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Hey guys~ So.. KioKio's introduction topic sparked this.. and I was curious as to what some of your favorites were.

You can answer one or more of the topics, discuss, debate.. what have you. Have at it!

What is your favorite...

Anime/Manga:
Movie:
Show:
Book:
Game:
Quote:

Hmm...As for me.

-My favorite anime is probably Kuroshitsuji or Sengoku Basara. I like so many others though, such as 'Ah! My Godess!', 'Blood+', 'Dog Days', the entire .hack// series, Wolf's Rain, and so many more. XD

-My favorite movie is a tie between Princess Mononoke and Origin: Spirits of the Past.

-Show..? I honestly don't know. I don't watch television. I'm just going to cheat and say that I used to love the Tom and Jerry cartoon as a kid. > 3> ;;

-Favorite Game? That's definitely Tales of Symphonia, closely followed by Baten Kaitos. They're both beautiful games.

-My favorite quote~ It's actually from Baten Kaitos (which you should play if you haven't o: ):

Cast Light Upon the Darkened Earth
Save Those Lost in Despair
O Mighty Ocean,
Guide Us as We Journey Through..
The Darkest Pit of Night.

May Time, Ever Fleeting,
Forgive us.
We, Who Have Forsaken Our Song,
and Buried Our Future.

Fare Thee Well, My Children,
Rest In My Heart...
Forever.

Makes me so sad every time they recite it (and yes, I have it memorized like a true game nerd. HUZZAH!). Dx

Anyway...go ahead and tell me yours! Perhaps we'll get a nice discussion going. :3

Gogogo~
Back to top Go down
https://fuerim.forumotion.com
ZuhuraLeion
ZuhuraLeion

PostSubject: Re: Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:   Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:04 am

This will be fast but hard at the same time so here goes...

Fav Anime ~Dont have one ~

Fav Movie ~The New Star Trek & The Patriot ~

Fav Show ~ NCIS & Once Upon a Time~

Fav Book ~ Pandora~

Fav Game ~ not sure yet Wink ~

Back to top Go down
KioKioKitty

PostSubject: Re: Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:   Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:34 am

What is my favorite...

Anime/Manga: FRUITS BASKETS !!!!! BEST EVER!!!! KIO KIO KITTY!!!
Movie: HMM FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALLLLLLL TIME,................. STEP BROTHERS !!!
Show: FAMILY GUYY !!
Book: << what are those ???? LOL .. jk .. uhh i'd say dean koontz's intensity
Game: FINAL FANTASY !!!!! ALL OF THEM !!
Quote: Yesterday is history .. tommorow a mystery.. but today is a gift .. that is why they call it the present... live life like its a gift and you'll love every minute of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
StormGra

PostSubject: Re: Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:   Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Anime/Manga:
ummm I guess my fav. anime of all time is Rurouni Kenshin Reminiscence
Hard to say , thers about 20~30 titles. To name a few: Full Metal Panic, CowBoy Bebob, Berserk, Black Lagoon, Ghost in the shell, HellSing, Katanagatari, Last Exile, Scrapped Princess, Seikai No Senki
Bleh now i fell old.
Movie: errr Full Metal Jacket.
Show: Family guys is funny stuff
Book: LOTR
Game: Baldur's gate / UT (Mind you these two are pretty old)
Quote: A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
Back to top Go down
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

PostSubject: Re: Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:   Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Eeeee, Rurouni Kenshin and Baldur's Gate! XD

Lib played Baldur's Gate for me on Livestream for me quite recently. Good stuff~ As for Kenshin...I remember watching that when I was younger. Never missed an airing. XD
Back to top Go down
StormGra

PostSubject: Re: Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:   Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:32 pm

:O

Someone else played baldur! jocolor

Rurouni Kenshin Reminiscence, might not the be the one you watched younger though(4 eps long), you prolly watched the serie, which is more for general audience :d
Back to top Go down
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

PostSubject: Re: Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:   Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Hmm..perhaps I should look in to the one you speak of, then. o:

I shall do so!
Back to top Go down
Qpid

Qpid

PostSubject: Re: Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:   Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:33 am

This looks like fun :3
Favorite anime ? hmm, im not into anime that much, but i watched Hitman reborn for a bit, kinda liked it lol.
Movie: The saw series, the american pie series, PAUL, Pineapple express, Cars and Cars 2 Razz
Show: That '70s Show, George Lopez, Family Guy, Loiter squad
Book: i hate reading DX
Game: Call of Duty modern warfare 1 , 2 and 3, Gears of war 1 , 2 and 3,
Quote: "Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" -Thomas edison
Back to top Go down
Byoamie

Byoamie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:   Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist. All the way.
Movie:
Show: Friends. :s
Book: Grapes of Wrath. Very Happy
Game: Final Fantasy 13/13-2
Quote: "You've rage enough inside you, tempered into a blade of fine steel. Into whose heart will you plunge that one day, I wonder?" -Flemeth (Asha'bellanar)
Back to top Go down
ZuhuraLeion
ZuhuraLeion

PostSubject: Re: Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:   Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:55 am

~ In life not all is what it seems to be but if you look closely you just might realize that what you looked at was always, what it was supposed to be~
Back to top Go down
Omoikiru

Omoikiru

PostSubject: Fav's   Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Anime: Inukami!, Zero no Tsukaima
Manga:, Mahou magister negima, Claymore, (and many others)
Movie: any marval super hero type, and many others but not one specifically
Show: Thundercats (new and old), Voltron (new and old), and just anytype of anime lol
Book: Any of the Sword of Truth saga by Terry Goodkind or any of the Belgariad or Maloreon by David Eddings
Game: Final fantasy 4, Xenogears
Quote: (from Sword of truth saga book 1 the Wizards First rule) Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid they will beleive what they hope or fear is true
Back to top Go down
Amethiste

Amethiste

PostSubject: Re: Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:   Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:44 am

This is actually pretty difficult. Well the book and game ones are Razz

Anime: Air Gear is my favorite and always will be Very Happy
Movie: Not really sure but let's just say Transformers 3. I don't know if I blinked while I watched that!
Book: Graceling by Kristin Cashore (I read a bunch so this was hard)
Show: How I Met Your Mother (I love Neil Patrick Harris!! Very Happy)
Game: I have to say Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Possibly the best game ever in my opinion.
Quote: "One day when I'm old I want my grandson to say to me, 'Grandpa, do you have any stories to tell?' and I want to be able to say, 'Yes, yes I do.'"
That was a quote of my friend that we decided would be our goal. It's kinda like Life life to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
Watari

Watari

PostSubject: Re: Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:   Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:11 am

Anime: Got a lot of anime that I like but I will name a few. Gundam other mech related anime, Fate/StayNight/Zero, Detective Conan aka Case Closed, Saint Seiya.

Live Action Movie: I guess that would be 1989 Tim Burton's Batman.

Animated Movie: Hmm that's a tough one.. 1986 The Transformers: The Movie

Book: The Night Angel Trilogy (1.The Way of Shadows 2. Shadow's Edge 3.Beyond the Shadows)

Show: Star Trek The Next Generation/DS9/Voyager, Star Gate SG1 and a few more that I can't remember.. lol

Game: That's a tough one.. eh... World of Warcraft to keep things simple (For The Alliance!)

Quote: "Saa, omae no tsumi o kazoero!" - Kamen Rider W (Roughly translate to "Now, count your sins!")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:   Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O: Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite..Anime/Manga/Movie/Show/Book/Game? O:
Page 1 of 1