Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cang here! I d/ced and I can't log back on!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cang

Cang here! I d/ced and I can't log back on! Empty
PostSubject: Cang here! I d/ced and I can't log back on!   Cang here! I d/ced and I can't log back on! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:19 am

I kept getting stuck on the verifying account and password part, and after about a few min a box appears and tells me that I lost connection to server......T T
Sorry guys I don't know why and I am frustrated > <
Back to top Go down
StormGra

PostSubject: Re: Cang here! I d/ced and I can't log back on!   Cang here! I d/ced and I can't log back on! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Hey we all had the same problem :>.

Funniest 1 post ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

PostSubject: Re: Cang here! I d/ced and I can't log back on!   Cang here! I d/ced and I can't log back on! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Aye, the server crashed last night. =p No worries. Funny that it chose to do that right as Salvio was about to die... XD
Back to top Go down
https://fuerim.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cang here! I d/ced and I can't log back on!   Cang here! I d/ced and I can't log back on! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cang here! I d/ced and I can't log back on!
Page 1 of 1