Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sup guildies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkNecro

DarkNecro

sup guildies  Empty
PostSubject: sup guildies    sup guildies  EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:37 pm

sup everyone,as u can see,my in-game name is DarkNecro,bt my real name is Rasheed Gordon,bt i go by my Alias Andre/Dre.. hopefully it will be Dr. Gordon soon.bt i also go by Dark/DN/Necro in-game.i'm a easy going and jovial person,i don't really make certain things bother me.as along as everyone is ok,so will i.Fuerim is now my home away from home.EE is my 1st MMORPG,bt i'm glad it is.i don't often get attached to pple i meet online bt being in this guild has made me reassess that feeling,bt im glad i had the chance to met all of you(even tho its not face to face) bt i know i'll always remember you guys even in the afterlife.feel free to say hi when online,i help-out where i am needed Wink
Back to top Go down

sup guildies
Page 1 of 1