Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ummmm, connection problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormGra

Ummmm, connection problem Empty
PostSubject: Ummmm, connection problem   Ummmm, connection problem EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Hello everyone,

Somehow, when I start the game my connection get broken and I can't connect to the server. I'm not to sure what they did since last maintenance, but I have a feeling that the sack of shit exploded.
I'll have to look further into it when I get some time, but I get the feeling that they did something so awesome that my PC can't handle it.

suck...
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm, connection problem   Ummmm, connection problem EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:38 pm

I've actually got the exact same problem, i just came on to make a post about it, just you beat me to it. So me too. D:
Back to top Go down
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm, connection problem   Ummmm, connection problem EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Yes, many are having this issue. It's happened before.

The maintenance will lock some people out of the server for whatever reason, until they fix it. The longest you'll have to wait is until next maint. They should get enough complaints to solve it sooner.

Make SURE you send in a ticket so they know you're both having the exact same issue.

I hope to see you both soon.
Back to top Go down
https://fuerim.forumotion.com
StormGra

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm, connection problem   Ummmm, connection problem EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:24 pm

I fixed my problem by reinstalling the game. O_O
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm, connection problem   Ummmm, connection problem EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:48 pm

I just re-installed the game and it did not work on my behalf. D:
Back to top Go down
StormGra

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm, connection problem   Ummmm, connection problem EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:51 am

Sorry to hear that, guess we had different issues.

Bad software cause different behaviors :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ummmm, connection problem   Ummmm, connection problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Ummmm, connection problem
Page 1 of 1