Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny screen shots !!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KioKioKitty

Funny screen shots !!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Funny screen shots !!!!!    Funny screen shots !!!!!  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:02 am

Many have taken screen shots of funny things please share them.. here are a couple of my own !! [img]Funny screen shots !!!!!  Snapsh15[/img][img]Funny screen shots !!!!!  Snapsh16[/img][img]Funny screen shots !!!!!  Snapsh17[/img][img]Funny screen shots !!!!!  Snapsh18[/img] .... ok so the first one is VERY funny / embarrassing (sorry ZU) lol... she was AFK in the middle of a dngn for like 20 mins so we got bored lol ... second one is my bestie buddy dark and i enjoying a pleasant party together Smile .. third is Usagi.. Zu .. and IMO posing .. kinda cute Smile aannnddd 4th is my gangsta lookin mage !!! whoop whoop !!! .. send more guys i wanna see em !
Back to top Go down
KioKioKitty

Funny screen shots !!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: ZU's Party    Funny screen shots !!!!!  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:19 am

[img]Funny screen shots !!!!!  Snapsh19[/img][img]Funny screen shots !!!!!  Snapsh20[/img][img]Funny screen shots !!!!!  Snapsh21[/img]..... hehe .. USAGI AND I.... ME, IMO, AND ZUU .. I SNUCK IN FOR THAT ONE LOL !!! HAHAHA ... and me being awesome to finish the night Smile
Back to top Go down

Funny screen shots !!!!!
Page 1 of 1