Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Wedding Event!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

Special Wedding Event! Empty
PostSubject: Special Wedding Event!   Special Wedding Event! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Hey guys!

ZuhuraLeion and Imortaleyes are going to be having a special wedding soon, hosted by Likaria.

Several guilds will be attending, including: Tenebrarum, Sacred, DesertRose, WeKill4Cookies, Memorial, Union_of_Powers, and Holy_Guardians.

Everyone is invited to attend, but there is a catch: ZuhuraLeion CANNOT know the location of the wedding until the day OF, when she is led there personally by the 'best man,' Liberate. This means you can't repeat it in guild chat! Imortaleyes wants it to be a surprise. :3

Here are some simple instructions/details for you, to make this process as smooth as possible:

-If you wish to attend, mail Likaria in-game, and I will respond with location details that you are NOT TO REPEAT.

-The wedding will be held on Thursday, June 14th at 10PM EST. If you have questions on when that is in your time zone, PM/Mail me. PLEASE be on time. If you get on and whisper me about where it is or some such, and the wedding has already begun, I will not be able to respond.

-There will also be a special wedding engagement party THIS Thursday (June 7th), at 9PM EST in ZuhuraLeion's guild town room. If you have questions on when that is in your time zone, PM/Mail me.
Gifts for the engagement party are not required, but if you wish to bring something, the couple wishes for gold, since there aren't any simple 'gift' items in Eden Eternal. Again, this is optional, and it won't be looked down upon if you don't bring anything. We look forward to seeing you there!

Back to top Go down
https://fuerim.forumotion.com

Special Wedding Event!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire :: Guild Circle :: Main Hall :: Events!-
Jump to: