Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knuckles Echidna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KnucklesEchidna

KnucklesEchidna

Knuckles Echidna Empty
PostSubject: Knuckles Echidna   Knuckles Echidna EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:34 am

guys and gals (smile wink wink) im sorry so say that i will be off Eden Eternal for a little while but dont worry i will return strong and better than every. to my closest friend dnt forget about me i love u all yes even u Herm NO HOMO lol espically when oyu bring up the sonic topic lmaol to all da gals of da group dnt forget about ya boy again i love ya espically u Muerhuira soory if i spelled ur name wrong anyway peace ill be back soon
Back to top Go down
KnucklesEchidna

KnucklesEchidna

Knuckles Echidna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckles Echidna   Knuckles Echidna EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:51 pm

: afro lol! Hey everyone i miss u all ill be back online soon i should be buying a NEW LAPTOP pretty soon again i miss u all espcially da ladies lmaol
Back to top Go down
StormGra

Knuckles Echidna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckles Echidna   Knuckles Echidna EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Hello, Glad to see you're coming back ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knuckles Echidna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckles Echidna   Knuckles Echidna Empty

Back to top Go down

Knuckles Echidna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire :: Guild Circle :: Main Hall :: Going Away?-
Jump to: