Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event #2: Guild Fame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liberate
Admin
Admin
Liberate

Event #2: Guild Fame Empty
PostSubject: Event #2: Guild Fame   Event #2: Guild Fame EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Our next event has been decided. It will be a guild fame event. The event will begin starting on Friday, October 14th at 12 P.M. EST and end on Sunday, October 16th at 12 P.M. EST.

The goal of the event is simple. During those times, any guild fame you contribute to the guild will count towards your chances to win. Your starting guild fame will be recorded, and your ending guild fame will be recorded for us to determine the amount you got in this time period. However, for your fame to be recorded, you MUST APPLY ON THIS THREAD so we know who to record and who not to record. It keeps us from excessive recording of names of people who may not participate. This event also helps us grow to a new level to expand the guild, gets the guild a little bit of money, and you get plenty of money for yourself.

You MAY get guild fame in whatever way you want. Just keep in mind that if you do party with somebody, this is a competition, so you'll be helping somebody else win, or possibly even beat, you too. There will be three winners: first place will receive 1,000g, second place will receive 500g, and third place will receive 250g.

Again, please apply here so we know who to record. We will record everybody who wishes to participate two hours before the event, and we will spend time figuring the numbers for the winners after the event.

TO MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR, NO GUILD QUESTS MAY BE DONE TWO HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT STARTS TO TWO HOURS AFTER THE EVENT ENDS FOR THOSE WHO PARTICIPATE SO WE MAY PREPARE FOR THE EVENT AND TALLY THE SCORES. FAILURE TO DO THIS, SHOULD YOU BE CAUGHT, WILL BE AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.

Short Recap:

1. Guild fame event starting this Friday, October 14th, at 12 P.M., ending on Sunday, October 16th, at 12 P.M. (please find out when this time applies to you).
2. You MUST post in this thread if you'd wish to participate so we know who to register for the event two hours prior to the event.
3. You MAY NOT do guild quests TWO HOURS PRIOR OR TWO HOURS AFTER the event. Doing so leads to automatic disqualification. (Yes, I will personally check)
4. Parties are allowed, but are discouraged. Remember, you may be helping somebody else win your prize money.
5. The prizes are as followed:
First place: 1,000g
Second place: 500g
Third place: 250g

If there are any more questions regarding the event, please whisper either Likaria or I in game, or send us a message via mail, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

PARTICIPANTS:

- Likaria
- Liberate
(The guild leader and vice can't win, we're just competing against you for fun.)
- OrangeZest
- Kroonika
- Kroonik
- Darwich11
- Fighter23
- Nyte

Last edited by Liberate on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: I would like to Participate   Event #2: Guild Fame EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:10 pm

Hello Liberate~

I would like to Participate in the Guild Fame event, Thank you~

~OrangeZest~
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kroonika

PostSubject: Event #2, Guild Fame   Event #2: Guild Fame EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:01 am

Hey Liberate & Likeria-
I would like to participate in the guild fame event Smile

Thanks!
Kroonika
Back to top Go down
fighte23

PostSubject: will be there   Event #2: Guild Fame EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:11 pm

bring it on, jk..... i am happy that yall r doing this!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Darwich1

PostSubject: event   Event #2: Guild Fame EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 pm

I will be there!!
Back to top Go down
Nyte

PostSubject: Re: Event #2: Guild Fame   Event #2: Guild Fame EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:51 am

On second thought, I think I shall participate afterall.

Go me!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Liberate
Admin
Admin
Liberate

PostSubject: Re: Event #2: Guild Fame   Event #2: Guild Fame EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:00 am

The application process is over. No more people may join the event at this time. For those who have participated, your current guild fame has been recorded and may begin at any time past 12 PM EST.

Thank you for applying. The topic has now been locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event #2: Guild Fame   Event #2: Guild Fame Empty

Back to top Go down

Event #2: Guild Fame
Page 1 of 1