Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My goldfish says, "Hi."

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyte

My goldfish says, "Hi." Empty
PostSubject: My goldfish says, "Hi."   My goldfish says, "Hi." EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:14 am

WARNING: Do not read this. study
Seriously, stop reading...you're still reading aren't you...? Are you still not listening to me? No
If you're reading this, you owe me 20 gold, cha ching...now stop reading...wonder if blueberry popcorn is good...are you STILL here?! What did I tell you?
Okay, now it's 50 gold...trust me you're going to want to stop right about now. I'm warning you...I'd stop if I were you.
Really?! You're still reading...?! You do know this post has no point to it right...? lol!
I was bored lol...and let me guess...you're still reading aren't you? Even after I told you all of that? Shocked
Well if you made it this far in to this nonsense I might as well let you leave with something, so a few "fun" facts!
  • Pilgrims ate poptarts at the first Thanksgiving dinner.
  • Every time you look at a star in the sky, you're eyesight worsens.
  • In the Caribbean there is a talking octopus named Bubbles.
  • Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite.
  • The national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn.
  • If you were to spell out numbers, you would you have to go until 1,000 until you would find the letter "A".
  • Frogs are gross.
  • There are currently 9 species of ants living in my backyard.

*Disclaimer: I cannot confirm nor deny the accuracy in any of the above statements, believe at own risk! Wink

Last edited by Nyte on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: My goldfish says, "Hi."   My goldfish says, "Hi." EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:17 am

Shocked My eyes hurt~
Back to top Go down
Nyte

PostSubject: Re: My goldfish says, "Hi."   My goldfish says, "Hi." EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:20 am

Lol sorry, this is a product of my boredom Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: My goldfish says, "Hi."   My goldfish says, "Hi." EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:21 am

No need to say sorry, Hey Nyte~
Back to top Go down
Nyte

PostSubject: Re: My goldfish says, "Hi."   My goldfish says, "Hi." EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:24 am

Heya Orange! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grever

PostSubject: Re: My goldfish says, "Hi."   My goldfish says, "Hi." EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:25 pm

The only thing I knew from before and I can fully agree on is that frogs are gross. Especially the Orange-eating ones...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My goldfish says, "Hi."   My goldfish says, "Hi." Empty

Back to top Go down

My goldfish says, "Hi."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire :: General :: Discussions and Introductions :: Box of Randomness-
Jump to: