Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Technical difficulties

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange

Orange

Technical difficulties Empty
PostSubject: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Sadly, i discovered today i am having technical difficulties with the game, as soon as i log on, my computer crashes, this has happened four times over the space of 3 days. Neutral

I have informed Eden Eternal and i am waiting for a response, but for now, i may not be able to play until sooner notice, as if my computer keeps crashing, it may/will break.

But i hope to be back as soon as possible...

Thank you
~OrangeZest
Back to top Go down
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:24 pm

I understand, Orange. We look forward to your return. <3
Back to top Go down
https://fuerim.forumotion.com
Grever

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:50 am

Sad So that's why I haven't seen you in a while...

I hope you will be back soon. I miss you bro... And I really look forward for your return.

Good luck~ Smile
Back to top Go down
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm sure he'll come back soon...I'm hoping so. >:
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:06 pm

affraid Goodness, wow. Hello everyone Smile Okay, so a follow on from this, this is the first time ive had access to most, (technical difficulties) of the internet for a LONG time. So basically eden eternal wrecked my computer so bad i had to buy and set up a whole new one... ;_;... And now i've lost OrangeZest.... D: Basically i lost my email account that it was hooked up to so i an unable to change my password with the recent password change. I'm locked out. ;_; So i shall be creating a new account and thankfully eden eternal is now fine.. What an eventful few months with technology, I shall inform in the next few hours or so of the name. Surprised Sorry guys.. I had no way to contact you to tell you what was happening. -Orange.

Last edited by Orange on Fri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo o.o)
Back to top Go down
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:10 pm

ORANNGGEEEE!

I'm so happy to hear from you again! ^^ I look forward to seeing you again, and sorry to hear about the computer..once I get the name, I'd be happy to re-invite you. :3
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Hehe :3 The names Orangess Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technical difficulties   Technical difficulties Empty

Back to top Go down

Technical difficulties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire :: Guild Circle :: Main Hall :: Going Away?-
Jump to: