Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Likaria's Trip.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

Likaria's Trip. Empty
PostSubject: Likaria's Trip.   Likaria's Trip. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi guys.

Starting from February 3rd, and extending to February 29th, I will be going on a trip to visit Liberate.

To clear up some specifics and keep this simple:

-Yes, I will be on everyday.

-Yes, I will be able to help, but not as often as I usually am.

-I will be online, but if you see me in Eden Glen, I am probably afk. Send me mail or a PM, and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

-Trials will happen, but not every night. This does NOT mean you can't do trials every night. If you can muster up enough people in the guild, go for it. If you can't, feel free to poke channel 1 for recruits.

-If you need help in a dungeon, try finding a party on channel 1/world chat. If that doesn't work, ask me..If you don't get a response from me or I can't, try asking the guild. If no one has the spare time or can't, try the 1-player dungeon. 1-player dungeons are easiest to clear as cleric/bard. You can access them by talking to the Soul Guardian outside of the dungeon.

I'm sorry I won't be able to help as often, or talk as often. I am not the only one that keeps this guild going, so help each other. I'm counting on you guys to keep things friendly and helpful. I shouldn't be the only one helping, and I know I'm not.

So please, just lend a hand wherever you can, so I don't have to worry. Counting on you guys.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://fuerim.forumotion.com
Omoikiru

Omoikiru

Likaria's Trip. Empty
PostSubject: Safe trip   Likaria's Trip. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:42 pm

have a safe trip with the mode of convance you use to get to lib's place, we will miss you (even though we will see you lol). have fun and most important have fun TOGETHER.

Much love Omoi <3
Back to top Go down
Grever

Likaria's Trip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Likaria's Trip.   Likaria's Trip. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Have a nice trip, safe return, have fun and all that (don't blame me after Omoi's comment it was hard to come up with something original XD) We'll miss you, even though you will still be there!... Wow, this is pretty much a copy so I'll just shut up Laughing

Anyway, once again, have fun! <3 Much love from Grever <3
Back to top Go down
Qpid

Qpid

Likaria's Trip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Likaria's Trip.   Likaria's Trip. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Enjoy lika!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Likaria's Trip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Likaria's Trip.   Likaria's Trip. Empty

Back to top Go down

Likaria's Trip.
Page 1 of 1