Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems, problems, problems...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grever

Problems, problems, problems... Empty
PostSubject: Problems, problems, problems...   Problems, problems, problems... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:29 am

Hello guildies, Grever here. I'm afraid that I've stumbled upon some technical difficulties too. When I start the game it instantly starts to lag and after 5 minutes or so, the game completely freezes and forces me to shut it down. Sad

I'll get my PC repaired, but I don't know how long it might take, so I decided to inform you early. I really really hope it will be fixed soon, 'cause I don't know how long I can take it without such a great game and a great guild. So, I might be away for a while, but I'll be back soon (hopefully).

See you guys. <3Much love from Grever<3
Back to top Go down
Grever

PostSubject: Re: Problems, problems, problems...   Problems, problems, problems... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:18 am

Important note: Looks like the problem somehow fixed itself. Must have been a small mistake or my system wasen't just very good at that time. Oh well, that means I won't be away after all, though I might not be online as Grever TOO much, 'cause I'm really busy with my main right now.

Since I can't seem to be able to find the Delete button, I'll just leave this message here.
Back to top Go down
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

PostSubject: Re: Problems, problems, problems...   Problems, problems, problems... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Wonderful to hear that the issue has been resolved, and it's always lovely to see you when you're online. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://fuerim.forumotion.com
Grever

PostSubject: Re: Problems, problems, problems...   Problems, problems, problems... EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Thanks a bunch Lika Very Happy

Although, it's a little embarrasing that I assumed this was a problem then it probably just were a temporarily set-back and since I just though it would be a problem...lol

Well anyway, it's nice to be appreaciated. Thanks again ^^
Back to top Go down
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

PostSubject: Re: Problems, problems, problems...   Problems, problems, problems... EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Aye..anytime.

I hope you're having fun with your main. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://fuerim.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems, problems, problems...   Problems, problems, problems... Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems, problems, problems...
Page 1 of 1