Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ll_LightSnow_ll/NexusPyro

Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Introduction.   Introduction. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:33 am

So, I've been a part of Fuerim for a while (As in a couple of weeks). My IGN is ll_LightSnow_ll. You can call me Light, Snow, or Nexus/Nex. I may be starting YouTube soon and post a few videos of EE. I'm slightly inactive, but school just finished for me, so I'll try to hop on more. My alternate name/my desired alias is NexusPyro. That's what I want to be known by from now on.
Alright, so I joined EE on... I'm not sure when, but about a year and a half ago, maybe..? It was a few months before the server merge. I'm an RPG fan-boy, and ll_LightSnow_ll came from me thinking about Final Fantasy XIII. I very rarely play Forsaken World, and Wonderland Online. EE was my first ever proper MMORPG that I stuck with. What else, uhm... I think all the Guildies are cool. c: I can be a bit cold to everybody sometimes, but that's usually because I'm down because of something. I try to be nice, though. I'm more of an Xbox gamer than a PC, mainly because the specs on my laptop suck. So, that's pretty much it. Definitely a very unorganized introduction but eh. xD If you wanna know more about me then just talk to me on EE if you see me, if not then just send me a PM or mail me on EE.
Back to top Go down

Introduction.
Page 1 of 1