Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuerim: The Balance of Shadow and Fire

Welcome to the guild Fuerim's website! Here you will find guild information, helpful topics, hangouts and more! (Do NOT click on any advertisements.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you!   Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Hey guys~

Level 5 is approaching fast and we've got several rank name ideas, provided by several guild members. Pick one of the ideas up above and if you want, comment below!

The one with the most votes when we hit 5 will be the next rank name. ^^
(This rank will go between Pyre-Thorn and Shadow-Myst, and will be a recruiter of sorts. Perhaps that'll help the choices a bit. :3)

Gogogogogo!

<3

Last edited by Likaria on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fuerim.forumotion.com
DarkNecro

DarkNecro

PostSubject: Re: Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you!   Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:15 pm

Likaria wrote:
Hey guys~

Level 5 is approaching fast and we've got several rank name ideas, provided by several guild members. Pick one of the ideas up above and if you want, comment below!

The one with the most votes when we hit 5 will be the next rank name. ^^
(This rank will go between Pyre-Thorn and Shadow-Myst, and will be a recruiter of sorts. Perhaps that'll help the choices a bit. :3)

Gogogogogo!

<3
Our Guild Fuerim is "the balance of shadow and fire"..so what better rank name than ''Shadow-Aodhfin (Shadow of White Fire) '' study
Back to top Go down
ZuhuraLeion
ZuhuraLeion

PostSubject: Re: Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you!   Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:35 pm

I love you They are all awesome names... hard to choose from... confused

Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you! Mysignature
Back to top Go down
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

PostSubject: Re: Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you!   Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:36 pm

I have to agree...I'll be voting last, and I'm not even sure what I'll be choosing yet.. XD
Back to top Go down
cogreatte

PostSubject: Re: Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you!   Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:51 am

I heard from Spottle people who vote Pyre-Aodhfin have been promoted to Pyre-Aodhfin.. And he was also promoted.
Why didn't I get promoted?
Back to top Go down
Likaria
Admin
Admin
Likaria

PostSubject: Re: Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you!   Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:07 pm

That is not the case. When we hit level 5, the ranks were messed up and everyone that was Shadow-Myst was placed as Aodhfin. I have to work to move everyone back to Myst. No one was promoted, the ranks were just messed up.

Hope this helped. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you!   Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Level 5 Rank Name. Name chosen. (Poll closed) Thank you!
Page 1 of 1